News:

API te vrea în echipa din București!

Main Menu

Airbus

Started by iuli, October 12, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iuli

Asiana Airlines A380: Production (Episode 1)

https://www.youtube.com/v/6avp0MXgbCM

Asiana Airlines A380: Painting (Episode 2)

https://www.youtube.com/v/W7gTWIcYYPw

Asiana Airlines A380: Furnishing (Episode 3)

https://www.youtube.com/v/tE0FU-ifwds
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

The A350 XWB completed successfully the "Early Long Flight" campaign involving two flights with passengers operated consecutively by Air France and Lufthansa cabin crews.

Ready for boarding. ELF1 was performed as a round-trip from Airbus' Toulouse-Blagnac headquarters airport, covering some 6,800 km. while overflying France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and the UK, before returning to Toulouse.

Air France cabin crew on duty on-board this first Early Long Flight

Cheers to the A350 XWB!

Time to get some rest in the Xtra comfortable business seats.

Airbus flight test engineers performing some tests during the flight.

Meet the pilots!

All these people work on the A350 XWB program. Do you share their enthusiasm?

Xtraordinary Air France and Airbus flight crews.

Sursa
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Formation flight: Beluga and the "Patrouille de France"

https://www.youtube.com/v/qrACOLUPln8
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Emirates cancels 70 A350s after A380 deal

QuoteMiddle Eastern carrier Emirates is cancelling its order for 70 A350s, comprising 50 A350-900s and 20 A350-1000s.

Airbus has confirmed the cancellation.

It says the decision follows talks with the Dubai-based airline over its fleet requirement, following the carrier's order for 50 A380s placed during the Dubai air show last year.

Emirates had been due to take the A350s from 2019.

"Airbus and Emirates Airline benefit from a long-standing relationship and the airline recently reiterated its confidence in Airbus products particularly by praising the A380 and the benefits the aircraft brings to their operations," says the airframer.

Emirates' decision leaves the A350 order book at 742 aircraft.

Sursa
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Si dupa stirea care a dat in cap actiunile Airbus si Rolls Royce vine si stirea care tine oarecum in priza ambele firme si posibil sa refaca din lovitura de ciocan primita:

Airbus studying Airbus A380neo, but "no plans to build it"

QuoteAirbus says it is looking at a next-generation Airbus A380neo, based on interest in the proposed aircraft from Emirates Airways.

"We are studying it" confirmed John Leahy, Airbus Chief Operating Office Customers, at Airbus' annual international media conference in Toulouse, France.

"When your largest customer is encouraging you to study it, we will continue to study it" Leahy added, although he allowed a cautious caveat that "At the present time we are not planning to (build) it... we have made no commitment to do so."

The A380neo would be fitted with new high-efficiency engines (in Airbus parlance, 'neo' stands for 'new engine option') designed to burn less fuel.

The souped-up superjumbo could also employ refined aerodynamics to further reduce fuel burn and extend range.

Emirates – which is Airbus' largest A380 customer, with a staggering 140 superjumbos on order – is already talking up the proposed A380neo platform.

"(The A380) is our flagship and there is a distinct possibility that the neo, if built, will give us an improvement in economics of up to 10 to 12 per cent so that is definitely worth having" said Emirates airline president Tim Clark. "And I'm hoping to move on that fairly soon.''

"(The A380) makes us money even today but it would make us better money if they did the neo.''

Airbus is already floating a revamped A380 design with as many as 22% more seats, including an optional 11 seats across in economy, although Emirates has already ruled out adopting an 11 abreast economy layout.

"It puts a middle seat in the five arrangement which is not very attractive," Emirates president Tim Clark said of his decision to nix an extra economy seat in the middle of what's currently a 3-4-3 layout.

"Imagine you've got a problem and you have to keep on getting out and going to the loo."

[...]

Sursa

Emirates Sees Rolls-Royce As Only A380neo Engine Supplier

QuoteEmirates President Tim Clark believes that Rolls-Royce is the most likely provider of a new powerplant for a potential reengined Airbus A380. "I'm not sure GE or Pratt have an appetite," Clark told journalists on the sidelines of the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) annual general meeting in Doha, Qatar. From his talks with Rolls-Royce and Airbus, Clark is concluding that Rolls-Royce is nearest to believing sufficient orders for an A380neo could materialize to make the business case work.

[...]

However, Emirates has walked away from the idea of installing an 11-abreast economy cabin on the main deck – compared to 10 abreast today. The airline and Airbus have been studying the concept, but Clark argues that in the 11-abreast configuration an uncomfortable middle seat would have been created. With its by far largest customer now opting out of the 11-abreast plan, Airbus will have to look for other ways to make the aircraft more efficient.

The new engine for the aircraft would likely only become available after the turn of the decade. Emirates is hoping that it can convert 25 aircraft in the latest order batch to the A380neo version. The airline last year placed an order for another 50 of the aircraft and now holds commitments for a total of 140. It currently operates 48 aircraft and plans to take two more in the coming weeks. The first 25 of the additional 50 are to arrive in 2016 and 2017 so they will still have to be the current version of the aircraft. But the second batch is arriving past 2020.

[...]

Sursa
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

The A350 XWB test fleet is now complete: 'MSN005' – the fifth and final flight-test aircraft takes to the skies for the first time.

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Inside the flight deck of the A350XWB at Farnborough 2014

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

First A320 Neo performing some taxiing test prior first flight.

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Frankfurt, prima destinatie A350 Qatar

Zambind parca ironic spre Lufthansa, care a criticat in repetate randuri expansiunea companiilor aeriene din zona Golfului, Akbar Al Baker, CEO-ul Qatar Airways, a anuntat ca Frankfurt va fi prima destinatie comerciaala A350.

Zborurile vor fi operate zilnic din 15 ianuarie 2015. Mai intai cursele QR067/QR068, urmate la scurt timp de zborurile QR069/QR070. In prezent, Qatar Airways deserveste Frankfurt de doua ori zilnic. Potrivit CEO-ului Akbar Al Baker, livrarea primului A350 XWB Qatar (MSN6) este asteptata pentru 8-10 decembrie. A350-900 Qatar Airways ofera doua clase de calatorie si 283 de locuri: 36 la Business, respectiv 247 in Economy. Programul de zbor va fi urmatorul (ore locale):

QR067 DOH 0740 – 1230 FRA 359 zilnic
QR068 FRA 1525 – 2325 DOH 359 zilnic

Compania din Doha a comandat 80 de exemplare A350-900 si A350-1000 si spera ca pana la sfarsitul anului viitor sa aiba 8 avioane in flota. Pe 15 octombrie, primul A350-900 Qatar Airways (MSN6) a efectuat primul zbor. In septembrie, Qatar a receptionat si primul A380 din cele comandate, superjumbo-ul zburand in prezent pe ruta Doha-Londra Heathrow.

Sursa
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

Gyn

Seful mare pluseaza: AlBaker a confirmat ca de la 1Martie va zbura si al doilea A359 la Frankfurt!

QR069 DOH0205 – 0655FRA 359 zilnic

QR070 FRA1045 – 1840DOH 359 zilnic

;)
Sursa: airlineroute.net

iuli

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

Airbus launches ACJneo Family with order from Acropolis Aviation

QuoteAirbus has launched the ACJneo Family, an order for an ACJ320neo from Acropolis Aviation of Farnborough, near London, which is the first to order the new aircraft.

Delivery of Acropolis' ACJ320neo, which will seat 19 passengers, is planned for the fourth quarter of 2018. Cabin outfitting details and engine choice will be decided later.

Airbus' ACJ320neo features new, more efficient, engines, wingtip-mounted Sharklets, and a more comfortable cabin. Together, these improve fuel burn, range and performance, while delivering an even better ride. The ACJ320neo will be able to fly 25 passengers 6,000 nm/11,100 km.

"Our passengers and team have been delighted with our Airbus ACJ319 and the success that it has achieved with VVIP charter flights over the past five years," says Acropolis Aviation CEO Jonathan Bousfield. "We are excited and proud to be the first launch-customer for the ACJ320neo, which is the cornerstone of our planning for a successful future," he adds.

Airbus' ACJ320neo will be complemented by a new ACJ319neo, also with new engines, Sharklets and a more comfortable cabin, which can fly eight passengers 6,750nm/12,500km.

"Airbus prides itself on innovation and having the world's most modern aircraft family, so launching the ACJneo Family is a natural next step for us in growing the Airbus corporate jet lineup," comments Airbus Chief Operating Officer, Customers, John Leahy. "The ACJneo allows us to offer even more of the comfort, range and value sought by our customers," he adds.

Airbus corporate jets' airliner heritage means that they offer the widest and tallest cabins of any business jet, while being similar in size externally. It also means that they can carry the larger groups that companies, individuals and governments often want to fly. Airbus corporate jets also feature the robust reliability demanded by airlines, and are supported by a worldwide network serving the needs of more than 8,000 aircraft and over 500 customers and operators.

Airbus corporate jets were the first with the enhanced ergonomics and practical protection of fly-by-wire controls that are today's industry standard. They are still the only aircraft in the top-of-the-line bizliner category to do so. They also feature the common cockpit of all Airbus aircraft produced today, extensive weight-saving materials, and cost-saving centralised maintenance.

More than 170 corporate jets have been sold to date, and they are flying on every continent, including Antarctica, highlighting their versatility.

Sursa
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

iuli

-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog