News:

3,5% pentru Asociația Pro Infrastructură, singura voce independentă
care monitorizează toate proiectele majore de transport.

Main Menu

Italy 2013 by bogdymol

Started by bogdymol, August 27, 2013, 05:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogdymol

Everybody was taking the classic pictures with the tower...

I did something different:

Next pictures will be from Firenze / Florence / Florența
Locuit, Vizitat, Condus în: A B BG BiH CH CY CZ D DK E F FIN FL GBZ GR H HR I IL IRL L LT M MK MNE NL P PL RO RSM RUS S SK SLO SRB TR UK V
+ Australia, Canada, Egipt, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Maroc, Noua Zeelandă, Singapore, Emiratele Arabe Unite & Statele Unite ale Americii
drumurile mele

iuli

Superbe pozele!

Acum, nevazand clasicele poze cu turnul chiar imi dau seama ca e inclinat ca naiba...  :o

Abia astept Florenta, probabil viitoarea mea destinatie de vacanta.  8)
-------------------

Watch my roadtrips
MyBlog

bogdymol

^ Sa stii ca e inclinat rau de tot.

Daca tot mergi la Florenta iti recomand sa dai o fuga si pana la Pisa ca-i aproape (max. 1 ora cu masina).
Locuit, Vizitat, Condus în: A B BG BiH CH CY CZ D DK E F FIN FL GBZ GR H HR I IL IRL L LT M MK MNE NL P PL RO RSM RUS S SK SLO SRB TR UK V
+ Australia, Canada, Egipt, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Maroc, Noua Zeelandă, Singapore, Emiratele Arabe Unite & Statele Unite ale Americii
drumurile mele

Ionut

ciprebbe

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Daca tot italienii l-au facut :))))
Mai bine sa ratacesti in padure decat fara padure!
E-republik

A3-UMB-5 alunecari>20m - 1000ron Ciprebbe

bogdymol

drumurile mele

user201

bogdymol

We are continuing the trip with:

Firenze / Florence / Florența

Because of the ZTL traffic-restricted area I prefered to leave my car further away from the center and go to the center by tram:

Firenze:

drumurile mele

bogdymol

The famous Ponte Vecchio over the Arno river:

Some interesting buildings on the side of the river, near the famous bridge:

drumurile mele

bogdymol

On the bridge (Ponte Vecchio):

There were a lot of jewerly shops on the bridge:

View from the bridge:

drumurile mele

bogdymol

Firenze panorama from Michelangelo park:

Next time I'll go to Italy I'll rent one of this:

Nice trees :)

drumurile mele

bogdymol

Palazzo Vecchio (Palazzo della Signoria):

drumurile mele

bogdymol

Nice car:

Few more pics from Firenze:

drumurile mele

bogdymol

Florence Cathedral (Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore), which features the largest dome in the world. Unfortunately I arrived there few minutes after closing time, so no pictures from inside. Also, the cathedral was too big to fit in one picture with my camera lens.

That's all from Firenze. Next I will upload pictures from another country (San Marino).
drumurile mele

bogdymol

Next city country visited during my trip was San Marino. I had just a few hours available for this visit, so I headed straight to the historic center of San Marino city.

There is a huge car park on 9 levels built mostly for tourists:

View of the hilly area around San Marino from the top of the car park building:

Torture museum:

The narrow streets of the historic center of San Marino were full of tourists and shops selling everything you imagined:

There were a lot of shops with airsoft & paintball guns:

Does somebody need a police / ambulance / etc. badge?

drumurile mele